Total Pageviews

Monday, September 19, 2011

09-19-11

This blog means more to me than you may realize. This blog is not simply a page where I write my sarcastic remarks of the day's events. This blog is an active expression of my experience, hope, and strength. Through this blog, I will express living experiences, both good and bad. I will vent my negative feelings and cherish the positive. This blog is not just an extension of my personality, this blog is me. And, today I am proud to be me. I am proud to have wonderful friends and amazing family. I know deep inside that the future holds great things. What, I do not know, but I know that I am not meant for a mundane ordinary existence. I want to help people.I want to prove to people that anything is possible if you set your mind to it. I am going to stop this useless rambling in the hopes that someone reads it and finds comfort or solace in it somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment